logo |

Exposure Details

    Your location: Home  >  Exposure  >  GCG ASIA  >  Exposure Details
    Expose
    FXMBOpex4870 Trader
    Released in China
    Complian

    Revelation of GIB’s close connection with GCG

    The pyramid scheme by GCG, the former name of GIB, is revealed as follows:
    1.GCG, which started its operation at the end of December 2018, began to block investor withdrawals on a large scale from April 2019. 2. Mr. Qiu, head of GCG, was arrested by the Cambodian police in May 2019. Later, a so-called GCG general manager Mr. Zheng launched 5-5 or 6-4 orders, inflicting heavy losses on a large number of members! 3. Before absconding, GCG promised members that the withdrawal problem will be fixed if they invest US$500 to register for the GIB Digital Bank. However, the investors were still unable to withdraw money. The registration fee later increased to US$1,000. 4. GCG rebranded itself to GIB (Global Investment Bank) after it scammed 50% of GCG members’ deposits and plotted to scam the rest in the next three years. 5. Moreover, 90% of the profits in GCG members’ accounts in the past year or so were swindled with the remaining 10% left to continue their scam. 6. Currently, GIB continues to publicize its fraudulent money-raising scheme in the hope of joining the Fortune Global 500 companies!

    The following is the original
    目前火红的GIB与前身钷富GCG的勾联!
    GIB前身,原钜富GcG资金盘诈骗事实揭露: 1、钜富GCG,2018年12月末开业,从2019年4月起大规模不出金 2、邱富豪2019年5月被柬埔寨警方所逮,出了一个所谓的假郑总发动5-5报单,6-4报单,一大波会员继续被圈钱! 3,钜富跑路之前,大肆承诺会员投资500美金注册GIB数字银行后,一次性解决提现问题,实际上一分钱都没出金,反而骗取会员500美金注册数字银行,后期增至1000美金 4,钜富GCG平移至GIB环球投资数字银行,将原会员在GCG的投资本金吃掉50%后平移,再分三年释放—鬼吹灯 5,钜富GCG平台会员的收入钱包里一年多的外汇交易收益,又被吃掉90%,留下10%部分继续吊诡会员 6,现G丨B数字银行继续大肆宣传揽金诈骗项目,延续钜富诈骗吹嘘道路走进世界500强!
    Scam

    Complian

    Notification
    ×

    Confirmed to be solved?

    Risk Warning

    The Database of WikiFX comes from the official regulatory authorities , such as the FCA, ASIC, etc. The published content is also based on fairness, objectivity and fact. WikiFX doesn't ask for PR fees, advertising fees, ranking fees, data cleaning fees and other illogical fees. WikiFX will do its utmost to maintain the consistency and synchronization of database with authoritative data sources such as regulatory authorities, but does not guarantee the data to be up to date consistently.

    Given the complexity of forex industry, some brokers are issued legal licenses by cheating regulation institutes. If the data published by WikiFX are not in accordance with the fact, please click "Complaints "and "Correction" to inform us. We will check immediately and release the results.

    Foreign exchange, precious metals and over-the-counter (OTC) contracts are leveraged products, which have high risks and may lead to losses of your investment principal. Please invest rationally.

    Special Note, the content of the Wikifx site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The Forex broker is chosen by the client. The client understands and takes into account all risks arising with Forex trading is not relevant with WikiFX, the client should bear full responsibility for their consequences.